Salesforce.com Design & ImplementationUnderstanding business is critical to the right deployment of Salesforce.com
Today, Salesforce.com is an enterprise-grade application and it can be difficult for companies to determine exactly where to start their new build or customization efforts.
SOMAmetrics breaks this complex task into five manageable stages, while utilizing Agile development methodologies for rapid releases of deliverables:
- Diagnose – Work with Senior Management and department leaders to define company-wide and departmental objectives. Identify where the bottlenecks are today that may prevent the achievement of these goals.
- Design – Work with key leaders to optimize existing business processes, remove any that no longer deliver desired results, and add new ones that may be necessary.
- Implement – Develop the necessary tools and workflow automation to deliver the desired targets on identified metrics; upload data and clean the database; integrate systems to share data across departments and workflows; and build the dashboards and reports that enable departmental heads to get the pulse of their business at a glance–on their laptops, tablets, or smart phones.
- Institutionalize – Build a company-wide knowledge base and train both management and end users on how to use the new automations, reports, and dashboards to accelerate business growth.
- Manage – Provide ongoing maintenance and administration of Salesforce.com to ensure that it is always delivering not only what is needed today, but also for the future.
Contact us for more information.
Business Experience Plus Technology
As a Salesforce.com partner, SOMAmetrics has implemented, upgraded, and optimized 61 Salesforce.com projects. These include:
- New installations
- Data cleansing and de-duping
- Workflow and process automation
- Automation of discounts and approvals
- Integrations with marketing automation tools
- Plus more!
As the leading cloud-based CRM solution, Salesforce.com is more than just for sales. It is a full-featured, enterprise grade business process automation platform.
Smart companies today are leveraging this amazingly feature-rich platform, extending it with the many thousands of third-party add-ons available, and writing their own custom code to further customize it to their needs.
Salesforce.com makes it possible for even small companies to have sophisticated sales, marketing, contracts, and order processing automation. The result is a significant increase in revenue realization power as these companies shorten their lead-to-revenue cycles.